Computer Society of India ( CSI) is the first and largest body of computer professionals in India. It was started on 6 March 1965 by a few computer professionals and has now grown to be the national body representing computer professionals.
Through the initiatives of Professor Rangaswamy Narasimhan, the first President, CSI has been in close liaison with International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) since its inception in 1965, when observers from India attended the IFIP Council meeting.
The Computer Society of India is a non-profit professional society and meet to exchange views and information learn and share ideas. The wide spectrum of members is committed to the advancement of theory and practice of Computer Engineering and Technology Systems, Science and Engineering, Information Processing and related Arts and Sciences.
- Facilitate Research, Knowledge Sharing, Learning and Career Enhancement among all categories of IT professionals.
- Inspire, nurture and assist students to integrate into the IT community.
- Percolate benefits of IT advancement to all sections of Indian Society.
-Only Member in IFIP from India (International Federation for Information Processing)
- Leading Member of SEARCC (South East Asia Regional Computer Confederation)
- Partner of IEEE Computer Society (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
- MOU with Springer for publication (CSI Transactions on ICT)
- Have MOUs with PMI (Project Management Institute)
- Have MOUs with MYANMAR-CPA (MYANMAR Computer Professional Association)
FOR ANY QUERIES, Please contact at:
CSI National Head Quarter:
Computer Society of India,
Samruddhi Venture Park,
Unit No. 3, 4th Floor, MIDC,
Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400093
Tel. : 022-24944935, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org